KC tubular counting chamber (B)
The Tubular Counting Chamber is a standard manufacture,
which fits almost any type of inverted microscope.
Manual for tubular counting chamber
- The small edge in the hole of the base plate (5) has to be
greased with a very thin layer of silicone grease. A bottom glass
(6) is mounted into the threaded ring (7) (AISI 316 stainless
steel) and is mounted in the base plate by using the ring detacher
- Base plate (5) is mounted into the holder (9). Please note: The
photo shows an older model - the new model is manufactured in AISI
316 stainless steel.
- The bottom of the tubular chamber (3) is also greased with a
thin layer of silicone grease. The tubular chamber is located right
over the hole in the base plate (5).
- The sample is fed into the tubular chamber and a top glass (1)
is pushed right over the sample. There must be NO air bobbles under
the top glass.
- When the precipitation of the sample is finished, push the
tubular chamber towards one side of the base plate (5) and the
content can be emptied into a sink or similar.
- A bottom glass (1) is pushed over the hole in the base plate
- The sample is now ready for microscopic examination.
|A complete tubular
counting chamber consists of: 1 base plate (5), 1
thread ring (7), 1 ring detacher
(8), 1 holder for bottom plate
Acrylic tubular chambers
O.D/I.D: 30/24 mm
|10 ml, L=22 mm
|25 ml, L=55 mm
|50 ml, L=110 mm
|100 ml, L=220 mm
|(5) Base plate with
2,4 ml content, exclusive threaded ring, 21.007 (to be ordered
- (1) Top glass
- O.D. Ø32 x 32 x 1.8 mm
- Package of 10 pcs
- (6) Bottom glass
- O.D. Ø27.5 x 0.2 mm
- Package of 100 pcs
Threaded ring, AISI 316 stainless steel
|(8) Ring detacher
Holder for bottom plate
Do not use alcohol for cleaning acrylic