The multi water sampler can be used on lander systems for taking samples from seabed or incubator chambers or placed on a ROV for taking samples over oil pipelines.
24 x 100 ml
Manual or time lapsed triggering.
USB or RS-485 (to be specified upon ordering).
Standard delivery exclusive battery box and cables.
The sampler is manufactured from AISI 316 stainless steel, finish: Electro polish.
Multi water sampler
• Volume: 24 x 100 ml,
• Syringes: Nylon PA 6.6
• AISI 316 stainless steel.
• Programmable trigger can be mounted (optional).
• Interface available: RS-485 or USB
• Operational depth: Up to 6000 m.
• Power supply: 24 VDC
• Finish: Electro polish
• Weight 28 kg
• Comes without cables, trigger, battery box, etc
A complete system requires the following
100.210 - The multi water sampler
60.010 - Time lapsed trigger (USB or RS-485 interface)
100.217 - Battery box
100.235 - Battery charger
100.230 - Cable
100.234 - Plug for programming