11.001 - Ruttner water sampler 1,0 L:
Internal thermometer (non-mercury) for registration of the in-situ temperature. Temperature range between -10 and +60 °C.
Winches and lines:
Click here for winches and lines.
• Volume: 1,0 L
• Cylinder tube, acrylic, O.D./I.D: 8,5/8,0 cm
• Length of tube: 26 cm
• Total height: 56 cm
• Internal thermometer, (non-mercury). Range: -10 °C to +60 °C
• Drop messenger, brass: 200 g (11.003)
• Recommended line: Max. Ø2 or Ø3 mm
• Weight: 1,35 kg
Remote water sampling using a drone:
The UgCS Integrated Systems is a product of SPH Engineering.
The main benefit of the system is the possibility to take 1 or 5
L water samples at far distances from brinks or water access points
(piers, bridges, etc.) when there is no boat or ship to sail to the
location where it is necessary to take samples.
- Fully automatic process of taking samples: the drone flies in automatic mode to a set location, descends to the required altitude, and releases the messenger to fill the sampler. After that drone ascends and delivers the sample to a set location.
- Possibility to take samples from the required depth by specifying the altitude to which the drone will descend before the messenger release.