23.300 - Bongo net, 2 x 60 cm:
A bongo net consists of two plankton nets mounted next to each other. These plankton nets are ring nets with a small mesh width and a long funnel shape. Both nets are enclosed by a cod-end that is used for collecting plankton. The bongo net is pulled horizontally through the water column by a research vessel. Using a bongo net, a scientist can work with two different mesh widths simultaneously.
1. V-Fin Depressor
made of cast brass, weight 18 kg (optional).
2. Wire Ø6 mm stainless steel with shackle (optional).
3. Double net ring Ø60 cm diameter, made of AISI 316 stainless steel with 1 loop in the middle for wire and V-Fin depressor and 2 loops for an optional digital counter located in the middle of the opening.
4. AISI 316 stainless steel clamping fíxture.
5. Two conical nets, Ø60 cm upper diameter, Ø11 cm lower diameter, consisting of Monodur Nytal (PA6.6 nylon). Standard delivery includes 300 µm + 500 µm. Length of 250 cm. Other mesh sizes upon request. Within 100 - 500 µm there is no additional cost.
6. AISI 316 stainless steel clamping fìxture.
7. AISI 316 stainless steel bar with 2 rings clamping fixture for fastening the plastic net buckets.
8. Two plastic net buckets with 4 side windows (total area of 160 cm²), covered by stainless steel sieve. The buckets are held on with a clamping fixture.
The net parts are available in all other meshes. From 100 to 500 µm mesh there is no change in price.
|1.||V-Fin depressor, 18 kg. Requires steel wire
|2.||Wire Ø6 mm stainless steel with shackle||23.315|
|3.||Double net ring Ø60 cm. AISI 316 stainless steel||23.320|
|4.||AISI 316 stainless steel clamping fíxture||23.325|
|5.||Net part Monodur nytal, from 100 to 500 µm. Please inform for mesh size on ordering.||23.330|
|6.||AISI 316 stainless steel clamping fíxture||23.335|
|7.||Stainless steel bar with 2 rings clamping fixture||23.340|
|8.||1 pc plastic net bucket with 4 windows, a total of 160 cm². O.D. 110 mm||23.345|
|Digital flow meter, weight 0,5 kg||23.090|
|Digital flow meter, with back-run stop, weight 0,5 kg||23.091|