23.400 - Ring trawl net - diameter 100 cm:
The net consists of the following items, please refer to photo #2 to the right:
A. 3 pcs. Ø6 mm polyester rope with bridle and
snap hook, rope length 100 cm.
B. Net ring of AISI 316 stainless steel tubing with 3 pcs. of loops for bridle and 2 pcs. of loops for digital counter placed in the middle of the mouth. Mouth diameter is Ø100 cm. = 0,785 m²
C. AISI 316 stainless steel clamping fíxture.
D. The conical net part consists of synthetic material 500 µm Monodur Nytal net, length 3 m. Other mesh size on request.
E. AISI 316 stainless steel clamping fixture.
F. Sample cylinder with 4 side windows covered by stainless steel sieve.
23.345 - Sample cylinder:
• Made of POM and AISI 316 stainless steel
• 3 windows covered by net, mesh size 500 µm, (other mesh size on request)
• Outer/inner diameter: Ø110/100 mm
• Length of sampling tube: 250 mm
• Contents of bucket: 1,8 L
• Weight: 2,0 kg
23.311 - V-fin depressor:
• Several holes for adjusting towing angle/sample depth
• AISI 316 stainless steel, 12 mm
• Requires steel wire 23.315, to be ordered separately
• Finish: Electro polish
• Weight: 10 kg
|Complete ring-trawl net, consists of A, B, C, D, E, F.||23.400|
|A||Rope with bridle and snap hook||23.401|
|B||Net ring of AISI 316 stainless steel||23.402|
|C||Clamp ring fìxture of AISI 316 stainless steel||23.403|
|D||Cylindrical and conical net part||23.404|
|E||Clamping fixture A 316||23.405|
|F||Net bucket with 4 pcs. windows||23.345|
|Digital flow meter||23.090|
|Digital flow meter with back-run stop||23.091|